The Agnes Scott Athletics Hall of Fame is set to debut in the fall of 2019.
The goal of the project is to highlight the stories of how athletics has been woven into the fabric of Agnes Scott community through the years.
The athletics department has a seen many come through our doors who have left a lasting impact on the history and tradition of Agnes Scott Athletics, and the Hall of Fame initiative offers a chance to share this unique and untold story. All-Americans, program record holders, and conference champions are just a few examples of former Scotties who will be enshrined in the Agnes Scott Athletics Hall of Fame forever. Those who have left a legacy on the development of athletics at Agnes Scott outside of the playing surface will also have their place among the inductees.
- Athletes must be five years removed from their final collegiate season
- Athletes must have been rostered in their final season prior to graduation
- Athletes must have competed for a minimum of two years at Agnes Scott College
- Individuals and teams are eligible for entry
- Athletes can be nominated as an individual and as a part of a team
- Automatic nominations
- National Champions
- Conference Champions
- Teams that earn an NCAA berth
- Individual championship qualifiers
- A coach or administrator who contributed meaningfully to the growth of a program or the department as a whole
- The committee has the discretion to honor other members of the greater community who have left a lasting impact on the department